To our customers, suppliers and community:
As always, our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, our families and our community. The past few weeks have been unprecedented in terms of the widespread emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its impact on the world. The significance of this pandemic is unfolding daily and the medium and long-term impact on our customers, the community and the overall economy will only become apparent as this crisis passes.
Promac is taking significant measures to do our part in containing this outbreak while we preserve both the continuity of our operations and we safeguard the wellbeing of our employees. These measures include:
Safeguarding our fellow team members:
- Most of our office staff are currently working from home and we anticipate there will be only minor disruption in our service levels. Your patience is very appreciated.
- Practicing common sense “social distancing” throughout our facility.
- Increasing sanitization of all high touch surfaces in our facilities, including reception areas, door handles, and workstations.
- Limiting non-essential customer, supplier or public access to our facility, including modified shipping and receiving protocols to limit exposure of outside delivery personnel to our team members.
- Prescribing a 14-day self-isolation for every employee who has returned from an international destination, has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or has had direct contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Directing employees who are unwell or experiencing COVID-19 signs or symptoms to stay home.
Safeguarding the future of Promac:
- We have evaluated our business contingency plans, including financial resources and we are prepared for a protracted impact associated with this crisis. When the situation returns to normal, Promac will continue to thrive.
We anticipate that the Promac production facility will remain open during this crisis, but we will continue to monitor the situation to ensure we are able to continue to safeguard our fellow employees while providing the service levels our customers have come to expect from Promac.
Thank you for your support and stay healthy.
Gary and Kim